Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mosaics by Val... check them out!

One of my new Etsy Friends is valnorthwoods.etsy.com. She has some vintage for sale, but it is her mosaics that are really wonderful! I just came across a video that highlights her philosphy and process that I think you all might enjoy seeing. Click here to see it. If you have any trouble getting to it just search "mosaics" within the site and look for the article named: Broken glass & tile transformed by Two Harbors mosaic artist.

Val has created a vase called the Celebration Vase (pictured at left), my "go to" piece when I just need to look at something beautiful. And yesterday I got a sneak preview of a table she is working on that wil be just perfect when it is done.

Just wanted to give her some "props" and encourage you to take a look at her votives, furniture, vases and vessels. Enjoy!

1 comment:

FairyFiligree said...

HI - thought I'd let you know about this post from a favourite blogger of mine....
http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com/2010/03/pink-coat.html
YOu can see a lovely lady wearing a lovely re-constituted jacket here. Need people's comments on my blog - how about visiting it today? Thanks & have a lovely Sunday.