Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring is springing!

... at least in my attitude, if not in the weather!

I just came home from a great visit with many family members in the Colorado area. Brand new babies, wonderful grand-nieces whom I hadn't been able to spend time with before, and watching the "kids" from the family becoming the parents and movers and shakers of the world.

The mountains were beautiful. The sun was warm on my shoulders. I saw one beautiful purple pansy bravely poking out from the snow. On the drive home I got to drive towards the biggest-reddest-fullest moon I have ever seen. Also saw herds upon herds of antelope and deer, a couple of eagles and the hawks that act as sentries along the highway.

So now I am ready for spring to get here and do the spring dance! In anticipation, I just posted a spring-green sweater coat named LEAF2day in my Etsy shop - jill2day. It is hooded and fun and mostly cotton - so perfect for now and through the summer.

1 comment:

MemorableMentions said...

Ooo! I am going to take a look right now! =)