Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Common threads presentation went great!

This morning I gave a presentation to the Common Threads Quilt Guild in Menomonee Falls (just outside of Milwaukee) Wisconsin.

What fun!! It is a vibrant group of about 80 talented women. I knew a few of them from our bus trips to the Quilt show in Chicago, but many new faces. The best part was when they had their "show and tell". Some amazing quilts. Just so inspiring. I will be so tempted to break out the quilting UFOs I have and get to work! But, alas, nose to the sweater/tshirt inventory!

I had a Power Point presentation with about a gazillion photos of work, and work in progress and also included much info about Etsy. Only about half of the audience was aware of it, so hopefully this presentation will bring some new people to the Etsy shops.

I loved doing this, and the response seemed to be positive (and the coffee and cookies were great!) Thanks for the opportunity!

No comments: