Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

OOAK show - Chicago!

Wow - what an experience. I am here in Chicago showing at the Etsy part of the One of a Kind Show. It has been a rousing success on every level. My sales have been more than I could have imagined, and I am meeting so many wonderful people. Here is a small sane moment in my shop before the show started.

My new show-buddy is Eric from Imotime he has the most wonderful clocks made from vintage everything. Yesterday his "babies" were getting "clockectomies" just before showtime.
On the other side is Francesca Vitali and her assistant Emily from Frucci designs. She makes exquiste paper jewelry - check it out!

Down the road are many others who I will post about later.

I can't believe how great it is to see people trying on  my stuff!! It is amazing how so many things have found homes with just the right people! I am already thinking about next year and being in one of the full -sized spaces... more tonight!

3 comments:

dogdazzle said...

It's wonderful to hear that the show is going so well!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Hooray for you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hooray!