Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pillow Talk or Pillow Fight?

gray pillows
Once again I find myself with bits and pieces too precious to throw out! This is when I am so glad for my quilting background. I love making these pillow covers.
purple pillow example
of easy opening
They are so colorful and soft... and very easy to take off and wash! Plus they look as at home on a contemporary leather couch and an overstuffed upholstered sofa! They will even look great on your bed quilt (before hubby throws them on the floor!!
I sell them as covers which saves you the postage of mailing a pillow form. Those can be easily purchased in your area.The envelope design makes inserting the form (or one of your old throw pillows) into the cover easy-schmeasy.
24" tan and cream pillow
tan and cream afghan
Don't forget they would also pair up with one of the afghans from jill2day, too!




No comments: