Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Comfort and Fit

I have received many nice words of thanks and feedback on jill2day.etsy.com site, but today had to be the tops. In an email separate from her formal feedback a customer wrote:

"I left you some good feedback, but words cannot express how happy I am with that sweater! Putting it on was like the moment where Prince Charming places the glass slipper onto Cinderella's foot. Nothing off the rack has fit me so perfectly!"

That is just the best for me. I really want my garments to feel so incredibly comfortable and useable. That is why I prewash everything - so the garment will be soft and "broken in" already. It is why I choose styles that swing, or twirl or wrap in comforting ways. And it is why I try for garments that will spans sizes, and look good no matter how loose or tight you want to wear them, or how many layers you want (or don't want) under them. Glad to hear it is working!

No comments: