Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Restocked and Ready to go!

Well after my exciting Etsy Promo weekend, I am now restocked and ready to create again!  I have several custom orders that should be fun... A birthday present, a college football fan's team colors, and a present for Mom among them.
My scarves seemed to go over well, so I will be making more of those - maybe matching sets with mittens or cuffs. I have been thinking about purses - especially since getting my jjill catlog and seeing a sweater hobo bag they are offering. BUT mostly I just want to make more coats! They are so much fun to make and the possibilities are endless.
Along with the many plain colors, I found some really interesting patterned sweaters that will be interesting to use within upcoming sweaters/coats; here is a peek at some of those!
There seem to be some very adventutous women out there, so I think they will be well received!

No comments: