Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Successful Custom Project!


Finished this sweater coat a couple days ago for a woman in California. She was so great to work with! Gave me a great set of complete measurements, and her color preferences and ideas about the style she wanted.

She is a tall woman who can pull off a lot of style, so this was a very twirly coat that should serve her well through many seasons in CA. She got the coat today and emailed me the following;

"I just received my coat of many colors and I LOVE it!!!! It is perfect and feels good on. Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job. I have a friend here this morning...she is so impressed with your work and loves it also. Thank you again for such a perfect and pleasant transaction."
 Boy that was fun! I love doing these projects!

1 comment:

AuntieAnnie said...

Beautiful. What a gorgeous piece