Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Lots of Thanks and a Lame Post!


I have had a bunch of new “followers” recently… THANKS! I really appreciate the interest and support for my work and items!

For those of you who are new, here are a couple of past post you might want to check out . (You know how when Oprah runs out of topics she does a really lame “best of” or “where are they now” or “year in review” show - consider this post one of those!)
  -  The first post I wrote about my process
  -  One of my favorite feedback quotes
  -  Some reconstructed garments from the streets of Europe
  -  My visit with the father of the sewing machine

Maybe I will have something better to say tomorrow! But my appreciation of your visit couldn't be greater! (the photo is a completely unrelated picture of my dog... when in doubt, show a dog or baby)

1 comment:

dogdazzle said...

IS THAT A SPINONE??!!!!!!